Kamis, 23 Desember 2010

kim yoo-jung talk about bigbang especially TOP

Kim Yoo-jung, who plays Yeon Yi in the drama, Gumiho: Tale of the Fox's Child, talks about BIGBANG's T.O.P in her latest interview on Asiae.

10: What do you mostly talk about with your sister?
Kim: About BIGBANG.

10: Which BIGBANG member do you like the best?
Kim: I like all of them but... I like T.O.P. He and G-Dragon released an album recently. And BIGBANG will make a comeback on February 1.

10: Have you met them in person as well?
Kim: I became close with Uhm Jung-hwa while filming movie "Haeundae" and she took me to a televised music program so I met them there. And I recently saw them again at the screening for "Sammy's Adventure: The Secret Passage" because Daesung did the voice over for it. I enjoyed the movie as well but I immediately recognized them from far away.

10: Did they look amazing from far away as well?

Kim: Yes, and T.O.P caught my eye even from far away because he dyed his hair yellow.

10: T.O.P has been acting as well.
Kim: Yes, I watched KBS TV series "IRIS"!

10: Wouldn't you like to get to work with him someday?

Kim: I'd like to, as siblings.

10: What's your standard for who is an 'oppa' [Korean term women use to refer to men a few years above them] and 'ajusshi' [Korean term women use to refer to men many years above them]?
Kim: I'll call them 'oppa' if they're not in their twenties and 'uncle' for those in and above their twenties.

10: Men in their 50s are uncles as well?
Kim: I'll call them 'ajusshi' from their forties and onwards. I used to call them 'uncle' if they weren't married and 'ajusshi' if they're married but almost everyone marries before they're in their forties now.

10: Well if guys in their twenties are uncles, T.O.P is in his twenties as well. (laugh)
Kim: It's okay because he looks young. And everyone calls singers 'oppa.'


10: What sort of rich kid do you want to play?
Kim: One that's perfect in every way. (Laugh)

10: Like someone who is pretty, smart, has a lot of money and wears expensive clothes?
Kim: Yes. But everyone says I look better as a beggar. I briefly wore rainbow-striped garments while working on "Dong Yi" because I was the child from a rich family but the make-up team said I look much prettier as a beggar. (Laugh)

10: That probably means you're pretty without being made up. (Laugh) But do you sometimes wish that you'd look prettier on TV or mind how you look on screen?
You-Jung Kim: No when I'm acting. But I do think it would be nice to look prettier and slimmer in photographs. And when I'm in front of the celebrity I like. (Laugh)

10: Oh, when you met T.O.P? (Laugh)
Kim: I got to take a photo with him thanks to Uhm Jung-hwa. But I tied my hair up because it was a mess and my clothes were weird because I had gone straight from a shoot. Of course, you know how people will still say you look pretty though, right? T.O.P said I'm pretty and cute, but I didn't believe him. (Laugh) I don't think I looked pretty.

Only posted parts related to BIGBANG.
You can read the full interview here: 1, 2, 3

0 komentar:

BIGBANG © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner