Kamis, 03 Februari 2011

T.O.P reveals Seungri would choose women over Big Bang [NEWS]


G-Dragon, T.O.P, and Seungri of Big Bang participated in the SBS show "Choi Junghwa's Power Time" recently and demonstrated their humor and wit. When asked by DJ Choi Junghwa, "Which member acts the most different in front of women?"

T.O.P replied,"If you asked Seungri to choose between Big Bang and women, he'd probably choose women. Artists always like women." 

G-dragon revealed Seungri's dating skills by adding, "I'm his roommate so I know. He's the type that would keep in contact with many women at once but would not officially date them."

To this, Seungri replied, "I believe men have a responsibility to make women happy. Women who have boyfriends say they enjoy hanging out with me, so I have to tell them to be nicer to their boyfriends," which brought much laughter to the studio.

Source: Baidu + koreaboo

0 komentar:

BIGBANG © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner