Jumat, 19 November 2010

BB fiction

 jiyonge yeoja

"isty nara uchiha"

 

Characters

Seungri, G-Dragon, Taeyang, Daesung, T.O.P

Description

Joon Hi's boyfriend died and she swears she'll never love again untill she meets Seungri
Thanks again to J N S T E R osity for making my poster^^ thanks to jaeminchul for making it http;//jnsterr.blogspot.com Oh and the second part to this story is up already its called Always Bringing You Love Till Death Do Us Part.

Foreword

I can look at him with out getting sad.
Why do I feel like this around him?
I swore to myself I wouldn't love again My heart is messed up that's it.
-----
Characters:

Joon Hi- 18. after her boyfriend of 7 years got shot she swore she wouldn't love again. then she meets him
Seungri- 19. Wants to find his soul mate but gives up thinking she's not out there. And falls in love with her.
GD- Seungri's hyung he supports Seungri every way he can
Taeyang- member of BigBang. Falls in love with Joon Hi's best friend.
T.O.P- Doesnt approve of Seungri liking Joon Hi. He's kind of the creeper
Daesung- becomes Joon Hi's best guy friend
Sophia- Joon Hi's best friend likes Taeyang

Funeral


i  
Seeing Drew lie in his coffin made me think of all the great times we had together
~flashback~
"Hey babe do you want to go on that ride?" Drew told me while pulling my hand to the roller coaster.
"Nah babe I think I want to go home now I'm pretty tired." I said to him while yawning.
"Oh ok, but can we go to the park before I drop you off? I want to give you something." telling me with a big smile on his face
"Yeah ok but I have to be home by 10 since it's a school night. So we better leave now."
Looking at my watch it was 8:55 it would takes us 10 mins to walk there and then 30 mins to walk to my house We got to the park and sat on our usual bench. Then he took out a box and turned around to me.
"Here I saw this and I thought of you." I opened the box and say a beautiful braclet that had a robot on it
"Oh my gosh Drew, it's amazing thank you I love it." He then walked me home after he put the bracket on.
~End of flashback~
3 days after he gave me the braclet gangsters came up to him and shot him. He was my first love and I plan to keep it that way. He looked like he was sleeping and would wake up any minute and tell me it was a joke. But I knew that would never happen he was dead and always will be no matter how hard I cried.
"He looks peaceful huh?"
I turned around to see his mom by my side.
"Yea he does."
"Well he's in a better place now sweetheart."
After the funeral I went to the park where he gave me my braclet. I sat down and saw a bunch of girls around a van.
"Probally Justin Bieber." I whispered to my self. That's when I saw him
----
~Authors note~  So how was the first chapter?? Hopefully you like it please comment so I can write the next chapter. :]

0 komentar:

BIGBANG © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner