Jumat, 05 November 2010

fanfiction part9

 

 

Chapter 9

A date with an alien

Location: Seoul,Kwon's house, Anna's room
Anna p.o.v
Hahaha.. I'm soooo happy today! A date with my Daesung oppa!
But i've been in happy mode for few days..
The Dragon fly with his wings to New York city (Ok,i lied..he took aeroplane!)
It's all because of my super incredible fantastic influence, a dragon easily persuaded (evil laugh)
Hope he's suffering there :p
*flashback*
I saw jiyoung oppa sitting at front porch facing our garden, twirling a pencil in his hands
First sigh, the pencil stop to twirl
Second sigh, the pencil drop on the floor
Third sigh, head banging on table!
Hah, symptoms of disease analysed and action can be taken~
"Oppa.. " poking him from back and lil grin
"What? Don't disturb me" he retorted
"I know you need some help.. Got stuck again with your new design right?" making wider grin, eyebrows raised~
"Go away.. you are the one that make me stuck!" nose flaring with smoke
"Hello, it always been me that give you inspiration for your design" pinching his cute cheeks (don't be jealous :P coz he's my bro)
"FINE! tell me what you got in your creative alien mind?" white flag raise in front of me
Ok, now i can proceed my project.. Biggest project to shove him away for a week
"Why don't you go take some fresh air in other country.. New York, Milan or Paris! Cities of fashion.."
" Hrmm.. good idea but i don't think so" shaking his head
"You should go bro.. plus, there's going to be many, i mean MANY!! gorgeous lady with good shape and stylish" now he looks a lil bit convince
" BUt then i have to close my boutique for a week.. That would not help lil sis"
"Come on, a week close will not make you go bankcrupt.. Even if you did, Appa can give you more money!" this time, i got a knock on my head
"Hey,even if i bankcrupt, i won't ask my parents for money. As a man , you've got to stand on you own!" his independent side rise already
"Ok.. whatever.. Seriously you should go.. take it as a vacation oppa.When is the last time you go on vacation?"
He's in silence mood for a few minutes..
"I'll think about it"
When oppa said he'll think about it,that would at least take 3 days.. He's hard to be influence!
But few days of trying make me feels worth of it..
His departure to US feels like heaven has been bestowed upon me~ hahaaha MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
*end of flashback*
Last preparation, my fruity passion perfume~

*looking at the clock*
OMG, I'm gonna be late!
"Mr Kim driver, please send me to Yuldong Park" running to our white mercedes benz
"Miss Anna, don't call me that.. people would think my real name is KIM DRIVER" he open the car for me..
"Na, that would be cool.. Everyone in korea will know only one people in korea have that name and it's you.. You'll be famous!" *giggles*
"I never win against you my dear.." he smile and the car start moving..
end of p.o.v
Location: Yuldong Park Bungee Jump
Daesung p.o.v
I never thought i would go on a date like this! Bungee jumping??
I'm afraid of height actually but if i reject her proposal because of this reason,
I will look pathetic and unreliable.. If it's Anna Kwon, no one can resist her charm
People would say she's a weirdo if i told all our dating history..
But then, that is why i like her..
She has a unique personality which make her brother called her an alien
I bet for normal couple in their first date, they would go and play in Everland
or went to Dongdaemun market to shopping, stroll in a park and out for good dinner
In our's, first date was spent in a tango dancing class!!
Can you believe it? we don't even know any single step of dance and she suggested we should try it because..
She saw Rain dancing tango in television and it looks fun to her?? Hahaha
However, it end up fun! Why?
Well, in dancing, even it is bad, being with someone you love makes it totally different intimate experience
The most memorable events for me is we keep stepping on each other's feets
Which make it cool for me.. I mean, when will you ever have an experience to step on your lovers feet?
Maybe you should ask he/she to go on a date like this for sweet revenge~ hehehe
And one more thing, I found myself a new talent! I can dance TANGO:D
*Looking at his watch*
Seems like she's a little bit late..
Wonder what took her so long!
I heard someone running toward me..
When i turn my head, i saw Anna standing on the bench i sat, facing me with wide smile
"Why ar..."
A kiss land on my left eye "That one because i'm late" i freeze
Another kiss on my right eye "This one because you have this lovely eyes"
I'm stunned, i can feel my blood rushing in my vein toward my brain
"And this is because i love you" giving a peck on my lips
"Anna, I.."
She gives me another smile and just take my right hand,moving toward the bungee jumping place
The crane start going up and i start looking down.. Everything you could see down there becoming very tiny
"Oppa, this going to be sooo fun!!" Anna sound so excited beside me..
Silence~
"Oppa, are you ok? You don't look so good.." she start to seem worried
"I'm fine.. Don't worry ok" white lie
Now we arrived at the platform..
The crew on the platform introduced himself and ask us whether it is our first time and keep on giving briefing
We have to remove everything from our pockets and also remove the shoe.
"Oppa, how bout we do single jump first and couple jump later.. Or you want otherwise?"
"Let's do couple jump first.." faint smile for her
It was just seconds before the jump and so many things going on in mind.
I kept my head straight at horizontal level and took a glance at the beautiful scenery in front of me.
We walk out to the end of the platform and were told to jump on 3
Here we go ...
"Ready?" the crew shout
"Ready!" We echoed back
Then the countdown begin,
"3 ... 2 ... 1 ... jump!"
Well, 1 came and I didn't go. I just stood there petrified
my heart stop beating and my breath never came..
I look at Anna and then suddenly everything become blur,
All i could here is Anna's voice calling me~
end of p.o.v
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hahaha.. I really wanna do bungee jumping! It's just money and time that i didn't have~
Those who wanna do it must have really,REALLY good heart condition~ ^_^
Long chapter i guess but hopefully not boring

0 komentar:

BIGBANG © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner