Jumat, 05 November 2010

fanfiction bigbang part7

Chapter 7

Blindfolded

Location: Center of New York city
three weeks later
Ivy p.o.v

Look where i'm standing right now..
In the middle of New York city,ALONE!
with no place and direction to go..
It always has been with June,to be here, to walk,to shop together
*sigh*
Is has been weeks i last spoke to her..
Ever since the day we fought, she keeps on avoiding me
I also don't have any courage to make up with her
It seems like what i've said last time give her a very big blow
This is the first time she fall in love, so i bet first love always give us a big impact?
That's what people said to me..You can't see what is wrong, what is right
Truly blindfolded with it~

But she fall in love with the wrong person! TOP??
I don't see any reason why but that damn guy sure can make our friendship shaken after so many years..
Should i take back what i've said earlier?
For her love? For her sake? For her happiness?
Can some one help me please??
What will you do if you are me?
You know that guy not sincere for your best friend,but must you stay silence?
Is that what we called for her sake?
Even if she will get hurt later??
*flash back*(Three weeks earlier)

I just finished my practice today.. Passing through the men's locker room,
I saw Seungri, standing at his locker near the door..
I really want to go and whacked that guy's head for what happened this morning
Of course thanks to him Prof.Whitfield didn't punish me because i'm not able to answer his question..
But heck, did i asked him to help? Geezz..
As i walked to him, suddenly Top popped out of nowhere, Stopping any further step of mine
and making a huge u-turn toward to my locker room..
Well, maybe next time..
When i want to walked away,a few words from them freeze my body there..
I stood behind the door, eavesdropping for the first time in my life
"How's going between you and that chick?" Seungri said
"Chick? which one?"he's laughing
"That friend of poison girl, what's her name again? July? June?"
"Oh, that photo girl.. Well, we're fine..it's just she's so innocent.. Sometimes i feel sick of it!"
"Why? I thought you like her even though it's our bet.."
I feel like my heart stop pumping,my lungs stop functioning,my head blanked
What is this bet about? Why June involved in it?
"Can you believe that in our two months dating,we never even hold hands?
i bet she's a virgin! Maybe she never even had her first kiss!!" Top said in sarcastic tone
"But dude, remember,clock is ticking!you've got to kiss her and dumped her in front of me!"
"Just wait few more weeks.. I have something in my mind"
"Ok, but if you fail to do this , you'll lose and i get the money" now both of them laughing so hard..
This time, i clenched my fist hard,stormed in the boys locker room and punch Top hard on his face
I could stand anything but not when someone talking behind people's back,especially about June!
When i want to punch him for the second time, Seungri immediately catch my hand but i'm fast..
As Seungri hold my hand, i swing my right leg within seconds giving Top one of my best side kick ever
Top flowned a few metres back,landing on a bench groaning in pain
I pulled my hands of Seungri's and stare at him
"That is what you get for playing my friend's heart! I'll make sure she break up with you!" i yelled
Ignoring that bastard condition, i instantly walked away
Leaving both of them astounded..
*end of flashback*
*sigh* (walking without looking)
i still remember on her 15th birthday, she wants us to make a promise~
Let's fall in love together,and live happily with with our soul mate..
That's what she said.. but then, it's fate she found it first..
I wonder where's MINE?? Suddenly, i hear someone calling me from behind and turn around to see who is it..

"Hey you, short bob hair,watch out!" he said
"Me?"pointing at my nose but didn't stop walking
*DANGGG!!* (bumped something)
Ouch, that hurt! Then, i open my eyes to see signage pole in front of me
Many giggling sound can be heard near me..
Aishh,so embarrassed! I should dig a hole somewhere and bury myself in it!
But then, it's all concrete cement here~ Haha, sometimes development don't really help in a situation like this!
end of pov
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hahaha.. i always bumped onto pole..imbalance problem..
and,Have you ever have dilemma like Ivy? I have..
Still dunno whether to told or to be silence..
Which one is the right thing????
Hope it's not a boring chapte


0 komentar:

BIGBANG © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner