Jumat, 05 November 2010

fanfiction bigbang part4

 

 

Chapter 4

Devil Invanded

Location:A boutique at the center of seoul
Time:4pm
Jiyoung p.o.v
I need to design something! Lately i feel like i'm losing my magic touch to design new clothes
I need something fresh, unique and people can feel warm wearing it
As i keep on thinking about what to design, the front door opened and someone walk in.. Turning my head to see who is it..
Oh no, not you! seeing you make me feel like all my idea being sucked to dry and I can't breathe!
Jessica; Jiyoung... (with seducing yet annoying voice)
Jiyoung: Hi~ Why you come here? Thought i told you not to come here.
Jessica: Oh, come on.. I misss you sooo much.. why didn't you pick up your phone when i call you?

She start to hold my hand and lean her body toward me, whispering more corny words
When will this women stop chasing me? God,please make her dissappear from my life
Sometimes i wish i am Harry Houdini so i can make her vanished like a smoke and never bug me again
Jessica: Darling,did you hear what i just said?
Seeing i'm just ignoring her,

Her hand start to caress my chest then up to my neck,up to my lips and try to kiss me
Since i have quick reflex, I manage to save my precious lips from her, shoving herself from me
Hah, you can't have me, feel like want to stick out my tongue to her
Because of that, she start to show her sulking face expression
AHHH, please don't make that face, i will lose my sense when i see women make that face
I feel thousand times guilty!! This time my mind thinking bout my cute little sister sulking face
The person that i don't want to hurt most in this whole world.
Jiyoung: I'm sorry.. It's just i'm busy right know and i hope you understand (trying to soothe her)
Jessica;but honey, i miss you soo much.. Can we meet tonight?
Jiyoung:You want us to meet? tonight? why don't you go find someone else? I heard from someone now you have new sweetheart,
a rich old man! Why dont you go play with him and leave me alone?
I can't take it anymore, just have to be harsh so that she can leave me alone
Hearing my words, she just stormed out from my boutique, not turning back.
That's it from today but somewhere deep in my heart, i think she will come back again sooner or later~
Maybe that's it for today.. Better close shop for now and go back home
I can amused myself for sure. ANNA, here i come! hehehe
end of p.o.v

location:Kwon's house
time:5pm
Anna's p.o.v
Just finished my homework a little while ago
So bored.. I hate English homework, its hard!
Even my big bro Jiyoung so good in it, he never want to teach me seriously
Stupid big bro! but still, i love him so much that rascal~
As i keep on talking to myself, i saw my messenger blinking which mean..
Ivy unnie!!! She's online now.. Yes!
MESSENGER
unkwon_baby: unnie,annyeong! you online right now? what time now there?
Poisonous Ivy: Hey cutie! it's 2 am here, but you ahead 15 hours than me right? heeheh.. just getting bored, nothing to do..
unkwon_baby: I want to ask unnie something.Just finished my english essay but there's few words i didn't get to translate. What is yeon-gyeol in english?
Poisonous_Ivy:yeon-gyeol ? it's connection.. Woa, can't believe my korean improving.. hehehe..maybe i just can go there and stay with you to improve more
Unkwon_baby: Seriously? u want to move here? eonje?(when)
Poisonous_Ivy: Still not confirm.. I applied to Seoul University few days ago to be transfer student there.. Waiting for their answer..
unkwon baby: YES!! come and stay with me in uri jip?(house).. That would be soooo cool!
Poisonous_Ivy:I'm planning to rent if i'm staying there. That wouldn't be so nice to disturb you family..
unkwon_baby: No way.. stay with me.. I have no friends to play with except my babo hyung!
Suddenly, i got stomachache, so i run quickly to toilet without realizing a devil come intruding my world..
End of p.o.v
Jiyoung p.o.v

Home finally..
I feel bored and stress today, so i decided to pick a fight with Anna
She's upstairs i guess.. HAHAHA, Let's go and make her irritated.. Wait!
Now i remember something, she still didn't make dinner for me and she get to steal back her boyfriend picture without i realized it
Today i have double mischievious devil plan for her! fun fun fun (smirking)
(go upstairs and open Anna's door slowly without knocking to proceed his evil plan )
Hah, there she is, in front of her computer.. Suddenly i see her running toward the toilet in her room, green face,hands on stomach
With that opportunity from heaven, i walked slowly in like a thieve and went to her table
Something on her computer screen caught my attention
MESSENGER
unkwon_baby: No way.. stay with me.. I have no friends to play with except my babo hyung!
stay with her? who? Daesung? ME BABO? HOW dare she called this good hyung babo? who is this?
She always like to chat and get weird friend.
end of p.o.v
Ivy's p.o.v

MESSENGER
unkwon_baby: No way.. stay with me.. I have no friends to play with except my babo hyung!
Poisonous Ivy: What did he do to you today? Why he always pick fight with you? Let me see him and give him a good spin kick! hahaha

Silence~
Did she went to toilet or somewhere? She never reply my message late.. I can't wait to know her story..
So, i buzz her and then i saw her replying something that..
Unkwon_baby: You think you so good? Do you know that he's so good in martial art? He can break your neck within seconds you devil!!
Devil? did she just called me devil? me? me?
How can she change her attitude toward me within seconds?
I feel cheated and my heart feels like its burning..
end of p.o.v

0 komentar:

BIGBANG © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner