Jumat, 05 November 2010

fanfiction bigbang part5

 

 

 

Chapter 5

Dragon vs Alien

Location: Anna's room
Jiyoung p.o.v
Hahaha, this poisonous ivy must be really shocked!
That's what you get for calling me babo lil sista~
Poisonous_Ivy159: Anna, is that really you? Just know you are like a different person..

Hrmm.. should i tell her it's me, not Anna or pretend to be Anna?
Angel mode or Devil mode? hrmmm
Okie,decided!
Unkwon_Anna: I'm not Anna, I'm her bro, Jiyoung!
Poisonous_Ivy159: I knew it! What are you doing here? Where's Anna?
Unkwon_Anna:I tied her and sent to Jupiter planet already.. Why? mIss her? hhahah :p
Poisonous_Ivy159: I'm being serious here~ We're in the middle of learning.. Mind to call her back?
Unkwon_Anna: Nah, I don't think so. Besides, who are you to order me around?
Poisonous_ Ivy159: I'm asking for a favor here, you rude person!!!!
Unkwon_Anna: I'm rude? then you are a weirdo coz talking bout someone that you don't know and calling him babo..
Poisonous_Ivy159: From this conversation we're having right now, yes, YOU ARE BABO! Have to admit what Anna said :p
Unkwon_Anna: you, how
Before i finished my sentence,i feel a "body glove" stamped so hard behind my back.. Ouchhh!
I turned my head and see Anna stand behind me with her nose flaring like a dragon!
end of p.o.v
Anna p.o.v
Right after i came out from my toilet, i saw an alien sit on my chair and typing and gigling like a mad person in front of my computer
What? It's not an alien! It's a dragon! Jiyoung oppa..
Now, why is that dragon giggling? something funny?
As i come close to his spot, i saw what he is typing something.. On my computer.. On my messenger..
Wait, my messenger? Ivy?
Unkwon_Anna: I'm rude? then you are a weirdo coz talking bout someone that you don't know and calling him babo..
OMG! This dragon going to get what he deserve for trying to turn the angelic me into his devilish character
He still not aware i'm here i guess. Let's make a body glove brand at his back!! Bbukk
"Ouch,Anna, that's hurt!"he said after turned his face toward me
"Suit you! What are you doing in MY ROOM? Are you lost dragon?"
"Stop calling me that Alien! and i'm not lost.. Here to do some CSI moment in your room" he talked back
Arghhh,there are times when his attitude irritated me soooo much
No choice, have to call my life saver~
"Eomm.. mmm.." his hands already on my mouth
"Hehe, sorry alien lil sis, not going to let you call mom.." He's giggling
Before i can bite his hand, he remove it,pinch my cheeks hard and stormed out of my room
I look around to see if there's something missing
That dragon oppa likes to take things out of my room without me realizing it
I checked my drawer, and..
WTH? he take back my picture with Daesung oppa?
Gosh, he never stop..
Taking a toilet pump from my toilet, i run down the stairs and
"Oppa, give me back my things!!!" chasing him around the house
He's running and i'm chasing. Always like that
I never understand why he likes me chasing him around..Is it so fun?
I mustn't lose again today.. If i failed to make this pump on his face, then my name is not Anna!!
"I'm going to pump you!! If not, i'll be an alien forever!" I shout
"Come sis.. " Sticking out his tongue and playing around with my picture and Daesung oppa
I chase him around the table
Shit! i forgot his the best runner in our family!
But then, God maybe fancies me this time..
He stumbled right in front of me.
So, without further adue, i stuck the pump into his face!
"hahaha, GOTCHA!" i make victory sign to him, V!!

"I'm gonna get you back!" he said after pull out the pump from his face
Now i'm start running and he's chasing!
Sometimes in our life, table could turn~ hehehe
end of p.o.v
Location: On the way to the girls hostel
Ivy's P.O.V
Just finished today basketball practice... Walking home is not a good idea after finished training actually..hehhe
But just wanna take some fresh air..
SO, tired.. Can't believe we're going to state championship next month
Have to practice harder!!
Last night i went online again
Poor Anna.. His brother keep on bugging her.. But for me, it's a good thing
He sound likes he really love her.. (Sigh) ALEX..

Besides that,Seems like our lesson going pretty well too..
I walked into our hostel then i realized there's something in our mailbox
So i open it to see the letter addressed for whom and i see clearly,
Miss IVY SONG,
8-9-1 ...... (My name, my address) and i noticed something at the bottom of the letter
Seoul University,South Korea
Did i get accepted? did they reject my application?
With anxious and nervous feeling, i opened the envelope
end of p.o.v

0 komentar:

BIGBANG © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner