Jumat, 05 November 2010

fanfiction part8

 

 

Chapter 8

When Popcorn meet Plain

Location: Center of New York city
Jiyoung p.o.v
PASSION, FASHION, STRAIGHT UP TENSION!
I'm here at last!! Good thing!
Away from korea, from home..
To be exact, from eomma's nagging, Jessica's bugging and lil Alien cranking? I mean cranky~
Never could figure out her mind.. She's like a 4D person>>Now,let's stop here before i list all her weird thinking..
Been here for few days and now going to observe a little bit more before i get back..
Looking around, stalk on people's clothes for new inspiration..hahaha
Lil Alien's suggestion actually that i should come here..
It took me longgggg enough to be persuaded since i'm not the easy type.
For the first time in my life, i followed someone's suggestion~
That beanie looks cool man!
Wow,nice colour! That suits you..
You should throw that beg in trash!
Ewww.. that's not right girl,you look fat in it
(Opps..sorry girl! As if these people can read my mind? my thought? hahaha)
As i stand near a junction,i saw something..
Something that hype me up! I can't take off my eyes from it!
A blonde with a good fashion sense, walking toward me..
have slender body, nice long legs in long pants (i wonder how it looks like if she wears a mini skirt..yippie :p)
Her long wavy hair keeps bouncing with autumn winter blewing it off and when she flips her hair,
my jaw dropped few more inches, drooling~
DAMN! SHE's a goddess!!

But THEN,RIGHT AFTER THEN! again, i saw something..
Something that makes my eyes wanna popped out of my skull! I can't take off my eyes from it!
When the goddess turn right and dissappear into a shop,
a female creature with her back facing me, appear..
Beautiful scene change to the most unpleasant,
and its all because of her fashion!
Little bit plump and short (no wonder i couldn't see her behind the goddess back!)
Short black bob hair, and i bet she even didn't wear any make up though i can't see her face
Black long sleeves shirt and..
Track suit in the middle of this new york city? What the heck?
Things that i cannnot stand, her mismatched shoes! Wait,sport shoes??
red on left, orange on right? and an old green knapsack behind her..
Simply a miss PLAIN! with no fashion sense!
Other things that makes me keep on eyeing her..
She Walked slowly like a snail, looking clueless
Is she out of nutrition or what?
She keep walking and walking without looking at the front
Straight to a standing still immobilize signage pole..
and now she's blind? 

"Hey you, short bob hair,watch out!" i shout to save her
But then maybe she's a dumbell, i mean dumb because she's looking,then said,
"Me?"pointing at her nose but didn't stop walking
And the disaster that i want to help her avoid,
happened in a blink of eyes~
*DANGGG!!* Yep, bull eyes! straight on her head..
People around seems to realize her stupid collision with great momentum to the pole
Giggles here, giggles there
And me? I'm burst with laughter till my tears rolling down my cheeks!
Damn! She's dumb and funny~ HAHAHAHA
Then, i'm down on the street, squatting and putting my hand over my stomach
Trying to control it..
end of p.o.v
Ivy's p.o.v

People giggling around me is enough but..
What the hell is wrong with that fella!
Laughing,squatting on the street few metres from me..
I massage my head and i can feel a bulge on my head!
He still laughing by the time i walked toward him and stand in front of him
"Do you mind to stop? People are staring!" I asked him, lower tone.. Just to be polite
"hahaha, can't you see that pole? it's big enough! and i warned you" he talked back
"Hey popcorn head, is that what you called a warn? You should said nothing instead of just saying watchout!" My temper start to show
"Who did you call popcorn? this is fashion and style my dear!!"Pointing at his popcorn hair
"Huh, yea, fashion your ass!" i retorted
"You know what, it's useless to talk with an ignorant,untrendy, fashionless people like you miss PLAIN!"
"Me plain?"
"Yes, you! and who did you seek for fashion advice? Orange and red sport shoes~Nicee" He said in sarcastic tone pointing at my feet
I took a glance and see what he means by that..
I wore mismatched sportshoes? Damn, must be blank when i put the shoes on.. June!
I become a little bit speechless.. Who said i have poisonous tongue? This guy worst!

Wish seungri will meet him and i bet he would stop calling me poison~
I can't think of any words to attack him back because of his word earlier
"And i don't even know why i talked to a strange popcorn headed like you! Hmmpphh!!!"
that came out of my mouth! the unusual me..
I turned around and making larger steps to make my way home..
Such a bad day!!
end of p.o.v
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hehehe.. i like GD popcorn hair style actually.. He looks cute!
Soryy coz dunno how to describe well bout fashion.. I'm on IVY side actually..PLAIN!

0 komentar:

BIGBANG © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner