Minggu, 14 November 2010

naruto fan fiction "sasuke uchiha must die"




Sasuke Uchiha Must Die
Prologue

Hi, I'm Sakura Haruno a.k.a. the new girl. I'm invisible. Well, not invisible invisible, just social-wise invisible. Anyways I love my life but I just wish sometimes I could stay at one school and make some friends that I could tell my deepest dark secrets to and talk about all the latest gossip about some stuck up snob.
But obviously that's never going to happen to me because of my dearest old mom. Why you ask? Well, let me explain.

My mom has "dating" issues. It's not like she has a problem nailing them. Because of course, she can with her yoga body and her "easy" aura! That's not the problem! It's the keeping them part that she has trouble with.
She always somehow ends up with a scum bag. It's like she's a magnet to those kinds of guys and sooner or later the guy (scum bag) she thought was the one jumps up and leaves her without saying anything. Not even "I'm breaking up with you" or "Goodbye."

After that my mom goes and has a little therapy session or two crying and eating some chocolatey goodness such as icing or a chocolate bar to compensate with the heartache and then we pack up our things and leave to the next town to start the routine all over again.

So you see I never am in a school long enough to make friends. And even if I somehow was able to stay in town I would probably faint or stutter too much when someone would talk to me to even make a friend. Well. at least normal friend.

I'm too shy from the fact that I've never had a normal conversation! I probably don't even know how to react to someone talking besides my mom. It's rather embarrassing.

Anyways right now I'm at Konoha Gakuen and since I've been here I've gone from being completely unknown to kinda invisible.

I mean this one person saw me in the bathroom and asked, "Are you an elf?"
...Okay so maybe that's not what I exactly hoped for but, at least it's a start!
Anyways enough talking about me.

This story isn't even about me. It's about him
The one and only Sasuke Uchiha.

Should I finish this? -_-
I don't know if I really should or not _

0 komentar:

BIGBANG © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner