Minggu, 14 November 2010

naruto fan fiction "Konoha Empire Chronicles"


Konoha Empire Chronicles: Cursed Blossom
I
I observed the extravagant ballroom, and marvelled in the exquisite taste of the Yamanaka Matriarch. Vampires, disguised by fabulous masks, glided easily across the marble floors. A large square chandelier hung over head, capturing the lights of candles that decorated the enormous room. Gourmet tables sat on either side, presenting delicious food, wine and blood. Slaves, hidden behind plain white masks, were dressed in amazing cloth and revealed their utmost respect to the guests, serving as employees.

It wasn't long before I found my hand captured inside of another, his hand hidden beneath white gloves and so much larger then my own. Lifting my head up, I realized that the person whom had enough courage to touch me without my permission was wearing a very unique masquerade mask.

It was perched atop of his head, and covered the top and right side of his face. His eyes were a glowing green colour, the reminiscent of emeralds. The mask was black and glowing red rhinestones bordered the mask, while silver glitter was splashed around the mask at seemingly random. His hair, which was long and sleeked back, was a strange colour of black - too black to be real.
"Sakura…" He breathed, voice recognizable.

"Who are you?" I asked gently, falling into the same rhythm as the other Vampires.

"You are in danger, Sakura…"

"W-What?"

"Are in danger, Sakura…"

"I can't be!""In danger, Sakura…"

"You're scaring me! Stop saying that!" I shouted frantically, capturing the attention of other Vampires.

"Danger, Sakura…"

"Please silence!" I ordered.

"Sakura…"

Before I could yell another desperate plea, his hand dissolved and the world dishevelled around me.

Screaming out names, the floor beneath my feet crumbled and I disintegrated inside of an abyss.


How did you think of that? I hope you did like it, and I'm hoping that I blow you all up with surprises! OMG I just sounded like Deidara. Anyway, Please Review & No Flames. Thank You. Parewhai.

0 komentar:

BIGBANG © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner