Minggu, 14 November 2010




::AHSS::Senior Year::
::Prologue::

::Sasuke's POV::

Here it was. The first day of senior year.

I stood in front of the high school holding Naru's hand tightly. The memories of the time we spent together seemed to hit me all at once.

We I met him my first day here, the talks in the library, out first kiss on his bed, prom night, the first time we had sex... I felt my face heat up at the thought of the last one.

Naru smiled at me, "Ready for senior year, Sasu?"
"Yeah, should be interesting." I replied, returning a small smile.
"Then let's go." said Naru, releasing my hand from his.

We had to be careful, because in reality, no one actually knew that Naru and I were a couple, besides our friends. It wasn't something we could be open about. Because if people in school found out about us, we'd go through hell. And I couldn't let anything or anyone hurt Naru ever again.

I simply loved him too much to see him cry. He was my everything and nothing could change that.
Nothing.

Kiko: I'd say it's a nice start. I've already planned out half of this story, just gotta throw it all together so it makes sense. xD
Even though this is mega short for a prologue, in my opinion, I hope you liked it! I know it sucked me in when I was writing it, haha.
Anyways, please review!
-Kiko-chan

jiyonge yeoja
isty nara uchiha

0 komentar:

BIGBANG © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner