Jumat, 05 November 2010

fanfiction bigbang part3

 

 

 

Chapter 3

Beauty and the Beast

Location:in convenience store near Ivy and June hostel
Time:2pm
T.O.P p.o.v
There she is! That girl, i've been observing these few days
She's always take photo in the gym..Dunno why~
"HEY Photo! how are you? isn't it such a coincidence to meet you here?
you live around here?"
She looked stunned when she see me right in front of her eyes
"Err,yes? Are you talking to me?" (looking around to see if there is other people beside them in that store)

This girl sure a funny person! Of course i'm talking to her..
Do i look like i'm talking to air or this snicker chocolate? (holding sniker's choc that time)
"Yes you!" smiling seductively at her
Usually i don't smile to girls. Girls are such a bother,likes to make fuss about unimportant stuff,whiney,bla..bla..bla..
The part i hate most is they think i like them even i'm just accidently looking at them.
Girlfriend? Duh,i never want or dream to have one~ My brother even drink poison, commited suicide because his girl left him
SUCH A STUPID REASON! I NEVER UNDERSTAND THAT!!
end of p.o.v
June's p.o.v
"Yes you!" T.O.P talked to me
OMG! This is one of the best miracle happened in my life!
I mean, i've crush on him for like 3 years and now he's talking to me?
but wait, did he just called me 'photo'?
ok, now i remember why..
*flashback*
I went to Ivy's practice basketball again today. My mission today is to take his photo again, to add new picture of him in my collection
Suddenly, i hear Ivy called my name and told me to get down.
"June,watch out for the ball!!" she screamed

The moment i turned my head to see what she's talking about, i saw a clear big basketball image in front of me and BBUKK!
There goes my BEAUTY face being smashed down by a basketball and my body fall down on the floor
"Yah, June! are you ok?" i heard someone running toward me with my eyes close, head spinning~
Then i feel someone held my body in his/her arm. I opened my eyes and see Ivy holding me waving her hands in front of me
"You ok PHOTO? My ball hit you" a voice from far echoed in the gym
When i turned to the voice source, i saw T.O.P grinning like a devil at the center of the court.
OMG! He spoke to me! For the first time in my life! My dizziness faded away and i stand up again with Ivy's help
"You! Don't you know how to apologize? You hit her!!" Ivy started to pick fight with him the arrogant beast with hot face and body
"It's not my fault i hit her! Give back the ball" he talked back to Ivy
"What the heck.." and Ivy start to make a move to him.
But i hold her back, make a pleading eyes signal so she don't walk to him give a punch!(i know her so well)

"Ivy, just let him be.It's true it is not his fault" I persuade her more.
Without looking back at me, she take the ball beside me, throwing it back to T.O.P that facing his back from us
The ball flew and hit him straight on his back.His face turned red because of it and he look back at us.
(Ivy has this humungous strenght in herself, so when she's mad, even a guy can't hold her.Her nickname during our school time is SuperIvy)
Ivy just stick out her tongue and show him her fist.
T.O.P wants to walk to us but then his friend, Seungri stop him
I just look around to find my Hyunnie (my camera actually, name adopted from T.O.P's real name) and saw it lying down few metres from me
I ran toward Hyunnie and pick it up.Thank god only a little scratch
I just walked away from the scene, leaving Ivy that stand beside me.
*end of flashback*
"Oh, ok.. HI! what are you doing here? you live around here too?" i asked him, controlling my nervousness
My hand, beside me can't stop rummaging things on the shelf, my adrenalin increasing,my heart beating so fast like i just finished running
"Here to buy something.My house is just near that park down the road" he's pointing somewhere outside
BUt i just don't care he's pointing. I just want to run away, My heart going to explode any second from now! I can't breathe!
"Are you ok?" he asked me realizing my face has turned pale
"I'm fine. I wanna pay this, so, bye!" Rushing toward the counter
"Wait,you wanna go and get some coffee after this? my treat~"
Once again, i'm stunned with his word. But without any force, i just nod my head unconciously
End of p.o.v
----------------------------------------------
What happened next?
Urgh.. not feeling well these days..

0 komentar:

BIGBANG © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner