Jumat, 05 November 2010

fanfiction bigbang part6

Chapter 6

Far Apart

*Next day*

Location:Lecture hall Genetic Engineering
Time:9 am
Ivy's p.o.v
*Yawn*
Argh.. i dont really like this subject..
"Now we're goign to talk about transgenic animal. Before that, does anyone know what is trangene? Anyone?" Professor Whitfield asked
But there's none kind souls in this lecture hall put his or her hands up to answer his question, he coughed a little bit and
thus he started to do some screening on all his students face! It seems like faces already down facing the floor and some looking at other place,
pretending like they never heard the question~
I hate this! I never pay attention in his class so of course i don't know the answer.. And then suddenly, our eyes met! me and Whitfield!

Oh, NO! not me!! Don't you dare to choose me to answer your question or else i will..
"Yes you there? What is transgene?" His hand pointing directly at me
"Me?" Trying to look at the back, maybe he point someone at the back?? hopefully??
"Yes you,wearing glasses, short black hair,black shirt" There, detail description about me today and my hope shattered into pieces
" Ermm, transgene is....." OMG, please someone help me!
Sandra that sit beside me only stay freeze,didn't try to help me~
June, why did you take photography course instead of biotechnology? I need you NOW!!
Looking all over the hall, searching for someone that can help me,trying to make eye contact with others..
Hoping again there is one kind mega_superhero to help me
Suddenly,a man voice came from the back..

"Sir, let me help her answer.. Transgene is a gene from one organism introduced into other organism.
So, we can say that transgenic animal is an animal contain any foreign DNA inserted from other organisms
or it contains extra copies of native gene in its genome" he answered
"Good answer boy! Miss, next time please be prepared when you're in my class like that gentleman there" pointing at the back
I look back to see who is this sweet guy,and i saw..
SEUNGRI? LEE SEUNGRI? he's smirking at me
(Yes, he's in da same class with me..)
That's so nice of him! I bet there's a motive behind it!! That guy never be nice to me,always trying to pick a fight,same with TOP
Thank god TOP not in the same class with me..
After 2 hours of lecture, at last, FREEDOM! ^_^ for today~ T_T
When i want to open the lecture hall door, someone called me and i stop, turning my head back to see who is it..
And there in front of me, standing still Seungri with his victory smile
"Hey miss poison, you owe me one" he started to open his evil mouth
"Did i ever asked you to answer that question for me? Did i?" I can feel my body temperature start to increase
"No you don't but since i feel sooo kind today, i help you~ See ya later in the gym!" and with that, he shoved me a little bit to side
going through the door that i opened, making me feel like i'm his butler~
End of p.o.v

Location:June's room
Time: 6 pm (Ivy just came back from her regular practice)
June p.o.v
"June, I heard something today in the gym.I know you've been dating TOP almost two months now. You might not like it but..."
Every words she said after that rings a danger alarm in me..
TOP and Seungri did what?
What is she talking about? I don't understand Ivy!
"June, please! You should dump TOP! He's trying to play with your heart.. I don't want to see you get hurt later.." She beg me
"What are you talking about? Don't lie to me because you don't like him Ivy.. He will never do that to me..
Or did you fall in love with him too?" looking at her suspiciously
"JUNE! you know i never lie to you.. You are my best friend forever and.."
"I knew it! from the beginning you already love him but you never tell me.. Then now you are jealous with our relationship" I snapped
"JUNE, never! I never have any feelings toward him..Believe me! I.."
"Stop! you want to snatch him from me right? That's why you talk rubbish about this things! you are such ungrateful friend!! I HATE YOU!" yelling at her
I saw her face turned red..
My body shaking so hard because i'm so angry and i just run out from our hostel, not even looking back at her
end of p.o.v
Ivy's p.o.v
Right after June stormed out of our hostel, i just fall down on the floor, holding back my tears and
trying to digest every single of her words into my mind
I just can't belive it! Her harsh words ,like a knife stabbing my already wounded heart
Making it bleeding worst then ever..
Our friendship for 15 years is at the edge, going to break anytime because of a guy name TOP
June, what will happened to us? It seems like we're going far apart..
Our first REAL quarrel in our 15 years friendship~
end of p.o.v
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i hate it when friend fighting because of a guy or a girl..huhuh
But that is what happen in real life isn't it?
LOVE CAN BE SO BLIND .

0 komentar:

BIGBANG © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner