Minggu, 31 Oktober 2010

BB fiction part2

 

 

Chapter 2

Unkwon Sister

Place:Ivy's room
Time:8 am
Ivy's P.O.V
It's been three months since i've joined LiveMOcha community
Livemocha is a cool place to learn and know more people.
I can submit my text or even do listening and speaking test here.
and, i also met ANNA Kwon, a lovely sister that i started to contact almost everyday by mail.
She became my foster lil sister that i adore so much.
I teach her english and in return, she teach me korean.
June, i'm improving better than you..HAHA!!
end of p.o.v
*At Ivy's door, June streching out her neck and see Ivy that grinning in front of he computer*
June P.o.V
There she goes again, laughing by herself like crazy people..
It's not that she don't have anyone to talk to.. Hello, i'm here!
"Ivy,talking to yourself again?"
Ivy stunned a lil bit, shocked by my words
"Yah, don't you know to knocked the door? where's your manner my friend?(Ivy ask jokingly)
"Duh, i did knocked! it's you that didn't hear it because you are daydreaming in front of
your computer,grinning like crazy women!" LOL
"Nah, just feel happy today.Anna told me bout her brother again today.They have such a happy family" (She smiled)
She always pretend to be happy but i know she don't..
Being Ivy Song, no matter how sad thing is, always smile and
never show you are weak. That's her tough side.I can never barely see her cry except on the day her parents died.
"Then, you are not happy with me? I'm not your family? Your brother not your family?"
"Of course you are. It's just i missed my parents a lot these day. My brother also didn't contact me since he's so busy in his study"
"Alex always busy.. Since when he has free time? He even left you here to chase his dream!" i starting to get irritated
"It's ok June, I have no right to stop him.. Besides, i have you! Ow, Anna left me a message.. Wanna read it?"
There, She change the subject!
I just let her be as always and read Anna's message to her
From:"Anna Kwon" (unkwon_baby@yahoo.com)
To:"Ivy Song" (poisonous_ivy159@yahoo.com)
Unnie,Annyeong!
How are you today? I'm sooo pissed off right now.. Jiyoung oppa take my boyfriend photo and threat me!
He said if i want it back, I must treat him a dinner that i made myself.. If not, he's gonna tell eomma about
my relationship with Daesung oppa~ That brother!! Totally wicked and a rascal!!!
PHeww.. feel better after telling you.. Ok, got to go now.. Tell me bout your day k
Adios~ :D
*Suddenly,Ivy's phone on her table ringing*
"Ivy, where are you? Did you forget we have basketball training today?" Sandra, her basketball teammate call
"Huh? what time is it now? (Looking at the clock on her wall) ..Opss, I'm late! COMING!!" she hung up
"You have practice today? can i come later? "i asked her
"OK, see you later" she dashed off to her car after saying good bye.
end of p.o.v
*IN UNIVERSITY GYM*
Ivy's P.o.v(Sitting on the floor)
I love basketball soooo much. When i get stress, this is what i do.. Each sound of the ball being dribble makes me feel at ease.
My brother Alex taught me to play when i was 10 years old and i got hooked!
Even i'm an average height person,my skills almost like Michael Jordan..err,except for the dunk thing.. hehehe
Right there, Standing at the bench, i saw June waving at me! Actually, she came here not to see me practicing
She's stalking someone..ERR, I mean she wants to see someone.
CHOI SEUNG HYUN a.k.a TOP, the basketball captain for male basketball team.Our team always practice together but...
i'm sooo not into him because he's so damn arrogant and always think he's hot!(which is yes actually~)
June has been admiring him since our freshman's year and always taking his photo(she's a major in photography), making an album.. like STALKER rite? hehe
"Hey, you're here"
"Yes,how was your practice? ok?"
"I know you actually want to say that to someone else" i grinned at her
"Who? who? i sincerely come here to see you my girl..How can you said that" (pretending to sulk)
"okay,okay.. it's just a joke..don't take it to heart honey" I smiled and hugging her with my sweating body..hehe
After that, both of us went to cafeteria to get our lunch
End of P.o.v

0 komentar:

BIGBANG © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner