Jumat, 26 November 2010

Fan Fiction My First Love Story part2


Fan Fiction

My First Love Story


Chapter 2

Chapter 1: Pretty Girl

The next day at school, there was a commotion at the parking lot.
"Ah! SeungRi oppa! you're back!" One of the fan girls screamed.
SeungRi gave her a wink and made his way inside the school.SeungRi took two steps and paused as something lovely caught his eyes.
"Hello there, pretty girl, you new at school?" he said flirtatiously.
"Hey, man, can you leave her alone?" YoungBae told him.
"And who are you to stop me, Mr. Bodyguard?"
"I'm her older brother, now beat it!" YB said intimidatingly.
YB is not a guy you'd want to get into a fight with. You can make this decision just by looking at his body. He clearly worked out, and though SeungRi was the captain of the 3 year back to back champion soccer team, he knew when to pick his fights.
"No need to get hostile, I'm going, geez." SeungRi backed away not wanting to mess up his self proclaimed million dollar face.
"Oppa~ Let's just go! This isn't the way I want to start off my school year" Franceska tried to calm her brother.
"Listen, if that guy or any guy messes with you, let me know, got it?"
"I got it. Let's go!"
"What class do you have now, I'll take you there." YB offered.
"I'm going to choir, but I'm sure I can find it myself. I can handle it, oppa. I'm a big girl now." Franceska gave him an assuring smile.
"Alright, but let me know if a guy bothers you. I promised Mom I'll take care of you."
"Ay, Ay, captain." She gave him a salute and walked down the hallway.
"I'll see you at lunch!" YB yelled after her.
Franceska turned around and gave him a smile and a wave.
As Franceska turned the corner of the hallway, she crashed into someone really hard that it made her loose her balance. She was about to hit the floor, when she felt a pair of arms catch her.
"Watch where you're going, B-" SeungRi stopped himself when he recognized who ran into him.
"Ohh...hi pretty girl, sorry are you okay?" he fakely said, not even offering to help her up.
"Who's the new girl SeungRi is talking to? UGH! She so did that on purpose!" one fan girl scoffed.
"Are you alright?" Franceska heard as she finally snapped back into reality and realized she was still in someone's arms
"I'm fine! Thanks so much." Franceska blushed as she met eyes with her rescuer.
Tabi then lifted her to her feet and picked up her bag.
"OMG! Tabi is even helping her, I hate her!" Fan girls whispered.
Tabi handed Franceska her bag and walked off.
"She's really cute. I wonder who she is, I've never seen her before. But she looks so familiar," Tabi thought.
Franceska's eyes followed him.
"His eyes! There's something familiar about them," she thought to herself.
"Hey, can I walk you to class?" SeungRi offered shaking the girls' hands off that were clinging on to him.
Franceska was not impressed with his player status and ignored his offer.
"Ooo.. shy and playing hard to get. Just my style!" SeungRi accepted the challenge as he followed Franceska to her choir class.
As soon as Franceska was out of sight SeungRi turned around and put his arm around another girl that was waiting for him.
"Ew! What a player" Trina said. She witnessed everything that just happened.
During lunch, YB found Franceska and ate with her making sure she's protected. SeungRi saw YB sitting with his new target so he sat at another table full of his fan girls.
"So what's this I hear about someone rescuing you?" YB asked Franceska.
"You heard about that already?" Franceska was so surprised and embarrassed.
"Whole school's heard about it. Apparently every girl is jealous of you. From the freshman girls, and the senior girls on my grade. But especially the Junior girls from your year." YB informed his sister.
"Jealous? Why?" Franceska was curious.
"From what I gather, SeungRi, the one you bumped into? Is the captain of the soccer team. They've been state champs since he got here, so all the girls love him. And the guy that caught you, well, he doesn't pay attention to any of the girls here. He's in a rapper duo, and supposedly they're "hot issue" So the fact that you had both guys' attention at the same exact moment, kinda set you on the wrong foot with the girls in this school." YB explained.
"Gee, thanks that makes me feel so much better! I just wanted to get through the year unnoticed!" Franceska said. She's always been the shy girl who tries to avoid eye contact. She needs to feel comfortable with someone before she starts to act like herself.
Trina made her way to GD and Tabi's table.
"Oppa, I loved your knight in shining armor show earlier." Trina joked. "Looks like dreams really do come true!"
"What knight in shining armor?" GD had an amused smile on his face.
"He caught the new girl as she was about to fall to the ground when she bumped into that jerk of guy SeungRi." Trina told him.
"Is that right? Looks like your life just got less boring," GD said. "So what are the dreams?"
"Oppa dreams that he's a prince and he saves princesses." Trina answered.
"I don't dream that I save them." Tabi corrected.
"You do too! I hear you talk in your sleep about princesses all the time."
"Well, I don't save them. Someone else always takes them away." Tabi corrected.
"Geez, man, even in your dreams you don't have game?" GD joked.
GD was well aware of Tabi's mindset that someday he will meet the right girl, and only then will he fall in love. He respected Tabi for his views, but always joked with him about not having game.
"Be quiet and eat your food!" Tabi told him jokingly.
"Oh. before I forget, here are your audition flyers, I'll hand them out to my choir class tomorrow." Trina handed them a flyer each.
"Wow! These look great! Thanks Trina" GD smiled at her.
Trina's heart melted.
"That was fast!" Tabi said, " you must really like the deal I proposed last night."
"What deal?" GD asked them.
"Oh I told her if she did it you will" Tabi began saying before Trina put her hand over his mouth.
::mumbles:: Tabi tried talking through Trina's hand.
"I will what?" GD asked curiously.
"You'll... write a song about Tabi's obsession with korean dramas for your next gig." Trina thought of something quickly to get back at her brother.
"That's all? haha No problem! We'll call it, Knight in Shining Armor (Has No Game)" GD said.
"That's an awful title," Trina laughed at the idea.
"It'll never sell," Tabi was finally able to say after Trina let him go.
"We'll think of something," GD laughed as the three of them got up and posted the flyers all over the school.
GD and Tabi left at the beginning of last period because they both had frees so they can spread the flyers all over town.
"Let's put these flyers on people's windshields." Tabi suggested.
"Good Idea!" GD said.
The two boys quickly went over to each car in the student parking lot and put a flyer on the car.
When school let out, YB waited for Franceska by the car.
"Took you long enough." YB complained.
"Sorry, I met with my choir teacher really quickly."Franceska explained.
"Why after school?"
"He wanted to hear my range, but I was too shy to sing by myself during class, so he let me sing after classes. Mr. Kang is super nice. I think he's my favorite." Franceska said with a smile on her face.
"Do you have a crush on your choir teacher? I hear he's young. Mr. DaeSung Kang." YB teased Franceska.
"No, I don't. I'm just saying he's nice for being understanding. And wait a minute, you've been at this school for as long as I have, how come you know everything about this school already? First the incident this morning, now this." Franceska was curious.
"Just born popular, I guess." YB said with a cheesy smile on his face.
"Ew! Oppa." Franceska rolled her eyes at him.
"What's this?" YB asked as he pulled a piece of paper from under his windshield.
"I don't know what is it?"
"Che, look, it's an audition flier for your rescuer's group. You should try out." YB teased Franceska.
"Oh, you're so funny~! You know how I get on stage, oppa. I can't do it." Franceska said as her insecurities kicked in again.
"You sure are wasting your talents. You're born to sing, Che, show the world." YB suddenly got very serious. "Mom would love to see you get on stage again. I'm sure she'd be smiling down on you."
"Oh, oppa, I wish I can sing on stage again, too. I just can't..." Franceska said out loud.
"...Mom, I'm sorry." she finished her thought inside her heart.

0 komentar:

BIGBANG © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner