Jumat, 26 November 2010


My First Love Story

jiyonge yeoja

Chapter 1

Prologue: Into The New World

The prince stormed into the castle ready to fight the evil sorcerer. He struggled at first, but once he caught sight of the princess, he gained motivation to fight harder. He has never seen anyone more beautiful than her. Blood was dripping down the prince's face now, but he has finally become victorious over the sorcerer. He made his way quickly to the top of the castle where the princess was held captive.
"Quickly, We have to escape, the guards are coming." The prince held out his hand to rescue the princess.
"I want so badly to come with you, oh victorious prince! But I cannot leave my beloved castle because here I am on top of the world," said the princess.
Just then there was an earthquake that shook the castle."Wake up! Wake up! Oppa! Mom said to wake up." Trina said as she shook her older brother, waking him up from the dream.
"Princess, don't leave me" he shouted.
Trina banged a pan and it's lid over his head to get him to get out of bed. It did the trick as Tabi quickly sat up on his bed.
"Saving princesses again?" Trina said sarcastically.
"Seriously, oppa, you need to either get a girlfriend or stop watching your stupid korean dramas. It's affecting your brain cells."
"I was NOT rescuing princesses! Get out of my room!" Tabi commanded Trina.
"Why? I'm just saying, guys don't usually dream about fairy tale stories! I thought only girls had that -- the "I wish my life was a korean drama" girls to top it off." Trina wouldn't stop giving her opinion.
Tabi was too sleepy to fight back. "Trina, get out!" He yelled as he threw a pillow at her.
"Okay! No need to yell geez!" Trina said as she exited his room.
"I really wasn't the one saving the princess. Someone else was the prince." Tabi realized.
Tabi hopped in the shower which finally woke him up and got ready for school. He made his way down the stairs and ate the breakfast his mom prepared. As soon as he finished, he grabbed his car keys and told Trina he's going to the car and for her to hurry up.
"Another boring first day of school," he mumbled to himself as he backed his black BMW X5 out of the long drive way.
After a quick 10 minute drive, Tabi parked his car at his usual spot and headed inside. When he got to his locker everyone cleared the way. He doesn't understand why, but for the past three years, he's built up this reputation for being a tough guy. The guys didn't mess with him, and the girls threw themselves at him. They find his bad boy image to be really hot! And the fact that he was tall, has flawless skin, and piercing, mysterious eyes might've also played a role. However, he didn't pay any of the girls any mind. Because in his mind, he's decided that he will have a fairy tale love story.
"Ah! my life is so boring!!!" Tabi screamed inside as he sat through another class.
As soon as school was over Tabi rushed to his car to meet up with GD.
Tabi texted Trina:
Sorry, lil sis, can you catch ride home with one of your friends? GD and I gotta practice for our show on Friday. Thanks. Love you.
Trina's text to Tabi:
No need to sweet talk me, I was going to the Mall with my friends anyway. Love you too, oppa!
By the time Tabi got to the club, GD's car was already there. Tabi opened the door and was greeted by heart thumping beats. GD spotted him and came over quickly to greet him.
"Tabi! Wasup man?" GD gave Tabi their made up handshake.
"Same old crap, G. Swear, I'm starting to get sick of my life." Tabi complained.
"Be careful what you wish for, man. But in the mean time you can write lyrics for these beats I composed." GD said as he signaled for the sound guy to run his track.
The beats start of slow and gradually pickup, making you hype by the time the time it hits the chorus.
"I have the chorus down, you can help come up with the verses," GD told Tabi.
"Tight. I'm lovin' it! Let's get to work!" Tabi suddenly became excited. He was happy that he had this part of his life where he can be creative and express himself.
GD and Tabi are curently the hottest rapper duo in the underground scene of the NY metro area. They are often not taken seriously by "hardcore" rappers because they are a couple of Asian boys who live in one of the richest areas in New Jersey and possibly in the world. Other people in the business argue that they don't struggle enough in life to write real and raw raps. But the duo stayed positive and earned respect in the streets with their talents. And as Tabi usually said to his haters, "we might not have the same struggles, but it doesn't mean hardships are exclusive to just certain people." That usually shut people up, 'cause we all know that's the truth.
"It sounds great!" GD said.
"But something is missing. I think we need vocals for the chorus." GD paused
"Fine! let's interview people then and have them audition." Tabi suggested.
"Alright! we'll debut him/her for our next gig, but for this one, let's just stick to you and me singing it." GD decided.
"Cool with me, I'll ask Trina to make audition posters and have her spread it." Tabi added.
"Good looks! sounds like a plan." GD said as both guys headed back out on the stage, mics in their hands and continued their practice.
After a couple hours of hard practice, the boys decided that it's time to call it quits for the day, and head home.
"Aight, G, I'm gonna go." Tabi said.
"See ya at school then." GD gave him a peace sign.
When Tabi got home, Trina was in the living room watching The First Shop of the Coffee Prince.
"AH HAH! I caught you. I knew someone's been watching my dramas." Tabi sneaked up on her.
Trina quickly turned the TV off.
"What are you talking about?" Trina said as she wiped tears from her eyes.
"I told you they were good. Admit it!" Tabi teased his younger sister.
"Fine, they're good. Now can I finish watching? You totally ruined the mood." Trina complained.
"Okay, but, when you're done can you make audition fliers for me and GD. We're looking for a singer."
"What will you give me for it?" Trina said trying to be cute.
"A ride to and from school." Tabi offered.
"You already do that for me."
"I didn't say with me..." Tabi cracked a smile.
"With who then?" Trina was so confused.
"JIYONG!" Tabi started to laugh.
"JiYong?! GD?! Why GD oppa?" Trina started to blush.
"How can Tabi oppa know?" she thought.
"Look in the mirror and you'll know why GD." Tabi winked at his sister before he headed to his room.
"OPPA~!" Trina covered her face with a throw pillow!
"AHHH!!! So embarrassing!"

0 komentar:

BIGBANG © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner