Jumat, 26 November 2010

FAN FICTION BIGBANG


Fan Fiction

My First Love Story

jiyonge yeoja

Forewords

[A/N: This is my first time using winglin, but I'm really excited to get my story out there. Please give me comments to help me improve my story. I'd really appreciate it. ^^]My First Love Story takes you back to high school, back to the first time you ever fell in love.
Characters (in order of appearance):
Tabi/SeungHYun : One of the high school's most popular guys. He has a bad boy/tough image, so the guys in school don't mess with him, and the girls are all over him. However, he doesn't pay any attention to them because he swore he would only fall in love once he meets the princess from his dreams.
Trina : Tabi's younger sister, and his best friend. She's outgoing and nosy, but Tabi loves her anyway. She's had a crush on GD for the past 5 years, but GD only sees her as his dongsaeng.
GD : Tabi's best friend of 5 years. He's in the duo with Tabi which has become really popular in the NY/NJ hiphop underground scene.
SeungRi : The captain of the back to back to back high school soccer team, and the most popular guy in school. He's known to be a player and switches from girl to girl at a drop of a hat. He has never met a girl who he was not able to make his girlfriend.
Franceska : The new girl at school, who quickly becomes SeungRi's target. She is shy and is often guarded, but after meeting Trina she was able to be bold.
YB/YoungBae : Franceska's older brother who is overprotective over her because of the promise he made to their mom.
Mr. Kang (DaeSung) : The music teacher who gave Franceska the opportunity to shine, and is quite possibly responsible for bringing the characters together.
ENJOY!!!!
ps. For some reason, I keep getting Trina and Franceska's names mixed up when they're not in the same scene, so if you catch these mistakes please let me know, and I'll fix it asap to avoid confusion.
----------------------------



0 komentar:

BIGBANG © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner